With the Electronic Document Delivery Service, you can request electronic copies (digital scans) of printed items from the Library collections, including newspapers, music, cartographic and illustrative materials.
The Copy Service Department of the National Library of Russia offers photocopying, scanning, microfilming and printing services.
With our Copy Service, you can request copies of materials from the Library collections, excluding manuscripts, rare and valuable items. You can also use this service to order copies of your materials, including microfilms and microfiches. Researchers, who require copies from the Manuscripts Collection, need to consult Conditions of Use of the Manuscripts Reading Room.
Remote users can make orders by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When using our Library, you can photocopy, scan and print items at Copy Service Desks at each library locations:
1. Photocopying Library or Customer's Materials.
Available print sizes are А4-А3.
2. Scanning Library or Customer's Materials.
Original format may vary between А4 and А0. We can provide colour digital images as well as black & white electronic copies.
3. Scanning Library or Customer's Microfilms and Microfiches
4. Microfilming Library or Customer's Materials.
Original format may vary between А4 and А0.
5. Copying Existing Electronic Documents from our Digital Library .
6. Copying Digital Documents and Images to CDs and DVDs.
7. E-mailing Digitized Documents to the Customer.
8. Mailing Microfilms, CDs or DVDs and Photocopies to the Customer.
Please contact the Copy Service for a price quote.
Address: 191069, 18, Sadovaya Street
Telephone: +7(812) 310-98-46
Head of the the Copy Service Department: Igor Konyaev
The Library is open:
Monday–Friday — from 9:00 to 21:00;
Saturday, Sunday — from 11:0 to 19:00.
The library closes on last Tuesday of each month — a cleanup day.
On pre-holidays, library is open from 9:00 to 16:00.