International Loan Service
The International Lending Service in the National Library of Russia is based on IFLA recommendations "International Lending: Principles and Guidelines for Procedure".
- The National Library of Russia lends national (from 1870) and foreign monographs, serials, printed music (originals, photocopies, electronic copies).
- The following materials are not to be lend: manuscripts, visual materials, newspapers(only photocopies), maps, rare books.
- All requests should be made on IFLA-forms or on forms adopted in the borrowing library and consisting of no less then 2 parts. Requests by e-mail are also adopted. You can also fill the following form in.
- Loan period - 30 days.
- Borrowed books should be returned by registered post, from the remote libraries - by air mail.
- The charge for the loan is 2 IFLA -vouchers (or 20 International Reply Coupons). The charge for 15 pages of photocopies - 1 IFLA-Voucher (10 International Reply Coupons). An extra payment you should pay for the photocopy of more then 15 pages - 2 IFLA-Vouchers.
WELCOME TO INTERNATIONAL LENDING SERVICE!