Department of the Library Holdings and Services
from 18th cent. to the present:
- publications in Russian – from 1709 to the present;
- publications in Western European languages – from 20th cent. onwards.
5 234 730 items (for 01.01.2022)
- over 2 million 126 thousand leaflets;
- about 1 million 526 thousand journal volumes;
- more than 1 million 422 thousand books;
- over 95 thousand pieces of visual arts.
The Printed Ephemera Collection includes group processed items: a group of similar items is covered by a single record. These are the most diverse documents both by topic and genre, in Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, and European languages. Among materials are advertisements, tickets, menus, playbills, leaflets, proclamations, timetables, etc.
Description of the Collection
Printed Ephemera Room (165/2, Moskovsky Prospekt)
The group processed publications are not listed in the electronic catalogues. For information on the availability of documents, call by phone (812) 415-97-36.
The group processed publications are held at the NLR shelfmarks beginning with 'ФГО' ('FGO').
Full-text resources (in Russian):
Other holdings containing publications of the same type:
Library Science, National Literatures, Literature of Asian and African Countries,Standarts and Technical Documents.
Printed Ephemera Stock
Printed Ephemera. Brief Summary